Consumer demand for food with minimum additives, lesser amounts of salt, sugar or fat, with added health benefits while maintaining desirable sensory properties, often prompt manufacturers to reformulate of products. But, shelf life and stability of new products can be difficult to predict. FPI’s expertise comes into play here in monitoring products over shelf life.
Key service features:
- Risk assessment and microbiological analysis of products under storage
- Micro-structural assessment of changes during storage
- Results analysis, report generation and guidance
- Case studies
- Flexible engagement models & capacity-increase on demand
FPI offers a customized approach based on the product and client needs. This includes
- Microbiological analysis
- Chemical analysis
- Accelerated storage trials
- Physical analysis
- Sensory analysis
- CIMSCEE modeling for certain food products.
We support you in maximizing shelf lives of new or existing products, from conceptualization to finished ones. Shelf life trials are planned such that all determining factors are measured and customized accordingly